Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I spoke too soon.

Well, I spoke too soon saying I had a great recovery from Sunday's run. I guess the french fries I indulged in Sunday night weren't nutrition enough to keep away the cruds. After I pushed the "publish post" button on yesterday's posting, I developed some suspicious symptoms. It looks like I may have the flu. I couldn't sleep well and had dreams of my teeth falling out (what does that mean?). My maintenance run may not happen today (not to mention my writing group or my business meeting), so I'll be set back a little in my progress. If anyone has a sure cure before this flu gets into full swing, I'm open to suggestions. :{

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great, Cami!! A very good idea!!

By the way... to bad about the flu. You need to be running, not your nose running and your teeth falling out!!